Are you passionate about women in tech and women leadership issues , Have you always dreamed of taking part in the growth of an innovative non-profit?
We are seeking a top-notch blog editor volunteer join our blogging team!
Candidates must have proven experience in editing online pieces, a love for writing, and will be expected to help our team of bloggers sustain and develop blog content.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about women and technology, and who would like to gain experience and participate in the growth of a young, dynamic nonprofit organization.
- Edit, rewrite, and proofread blog posts to correct errors and improve readability while keeping piece in author’s voice;
- Collaborate with volunteer bloggers, and Founder;
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Passion and understanding of Women in tech’s mission and goals;
- Previous blogging/editing/social media experience preferred;
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking;
- Be reliable and responsible, and have a good track record of meeting deadlines;
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus, but not required.
Time commitment & other requirements
The editor will be required to edit and proofread an average of 2 blog posts per month. S/he will to communicate regularly via email and/or phone with the team