Are you interested in becoming Women in Tech Africa Head of Country ?
The Community is looking for leaders across Africa to spear head and run Women in Tech Africa Chapter in their country (We are looking for men and women in the Diaspora and the Continent)
Women in Tech Leaders who are committed to:
- Building a global network
- Representing their Country
- Providing leadership on the direction for their Women in Tech Africa Chapter
- Blogging once a quarter on what is going on in you r country or on a topic you are passionate about. It can be as little as 200 words.
- Posting articles and blog posts about women in tech in on the Facebook /twitter
- Meet twice a quarter virtually with all Tech Leaders at a Leadership Summit
- Run a Virtual event once a quarter to bring women across the continent together
- Participate in the organization of the Annual conference
- Hold local meet-ups
- Host other regional activities as you deem needed by the local community
- Participate in international events as the Women in tech Africa as representative
- Recruit members in your country
- One year. After one year we will celebrate your commitment and decide together if you would like to continue for another year.
If Already run a women in tech group in your country and want to be part of the umbrella body of women in tech Africa, to give you visibility outside your country you are also welcome.
Are you interested? Fill out this form.
I am interested in this opportunity kindly let me know how to fully apply