Date(s) - 13/06/2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Entrepreneurship event – Top Tips for entrepreneurs & founders advice
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Do you have a business idea and are you in the process of launching or growing a startup? Do you want to meet and learn from some successful entrepreneurs?
Then this event is for you! Join us for our FREE entrepreneurship event that will take place on Tuesday the 13th of June, at 6:30pm, in DogPatch Labs, Dublin 1.
Why come? This is a great opportunity to get start-up business advice from an expert and also to meet, connect and hear from female founders that have successfully launched their projects.
In an interactive format, You will get:
- Advice, tips and tricks from a start-up expert.
- Information on things to be considered to move from a start-up idea to a confirmed business.
- Lessons learned from some female founders in their start-up journey
Reserve your spot below, as spaces are limited! Registration will start at 6pm.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
About the speakers:
- Cristina Luminea: Cristina is the Head of Innovation at Singlepoint. Previously she was the EuropeanPioneers Partner in Ireland, an Europe wide incubator supporting 25 companies over 2 years. She also founded ThoughtBox, an award winning company using technology and Gameful Learning to develop educational experiences which engage young audiences. Over the course of her entrepreneurial career she was featured in “Top 30 under 30: The brightest young entrepreneurs who are putting ideas to work” and “Women Invent: 100 top women in STEM”.
- Daniel Ramamoorthy: Daniel (known more popularly as DanRam) is an enablor. A 3x entrepreneur, prolific speaker, and startup coach, his clients range from individual founders to national governments. His eclectic background growing up in 10 countries on 4 continents as well as his work in diverse industries from the UN to Consulting to Private Equity to Startups ensures that his clients are at the cutting edge of innovation.On the ground, he is the founder of several startups in multiple countries and has coached scores of founders and startups. At the national level, Daniel was part of the 7 person panel commissioned by Minister of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to put together an Entrepreneurship Policy. Daniel has consulted for multinationals, hosted some of the largest startup events on the planet, mentored at accelerators and facilitated deal flows for investors. He lectures on entrepreneurship at DIT, Trinity, and UCD Innovation Academy and is a regular speaker in the local and international startup circuit.
- Brienze Lawrence: Brienze is soft spoken and a determined young positive individual who has an ” everything is possible ” attitude. She has gone through tidal waves of the business world where nothing is served in a plater of gold. Most of her treasures are drawn from her selfless contributions to others including Start-Ups, Companies Organizations, Youth Programs, NGOs and Individuals.
She is the CEO of Braniz & Lloyds International, an Independent Consultant at Titlas Inc, Managing Partner for Sprinters Africa and a core member of the Euphoria Youth in Migration Forum(EYMF).
- Aine Mulloy : Born in London, but raised in Mayo, Áine Mulloy is the co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of GirlCrew. Áine has a background in the humanities having completed an MA in Literature & Publishing at NUIG. From there she worked with an award-winning events company before taking a role with Ireland’s leading educational publisher. During her time there she also completed a postgraduate diploma in Digital Marketing before making the move to work with GirlCrew full-time.
Bookings are closed for this event.