Date(s) - 08/03/2018
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Bank of Ireland, Grand Canal Square
An evening of celebration, expression & inspiration!
Let’s celebrate together the International Women’s day 2018! Join us for an inspiring, enjoyable and sociable evening. Come, Connect and Hear from women leaders and influencers in the technology and entrepreneurship space.
The theme of this event will be: “TechPreneurs – Excel, Inspire, Empower!” You will hear from Fiona Delaney, the founder of Origin Chain, Dr. Helen Zidon, the COO of Medics Abroad and Product Manager at 3D4 Medical, Nam Kibacha, Community Operations Analyst at Facebook, and Furkan Karayel, CEO at Giftoven Ireland.
Want to celebrate women succeeding in technology and entrepreneurship? Want to see more diversity in those sectors? Want to learn how women influencers working on disruptive technologies took the leap? Then, this event is for you!
The evening will include, among others:
- A dive into tech-preneurship
- A taste to blockchain technology
- Career advice from inspiring founders and women in tech
The event will be held at the Bank of Ireland Grand Canal Docks, on the 8th of March at 6pm.
- Arrival/Registration: 5.50pm
- Talks and Q&A: 6:05pm – 7.30pm
- Networking & Final words: 7.35pm – 8pm
- Furkan Karayel is recognized as a tech savvy girl since she was little. She is an award-winning software engineer with her innovative product design ideas. She is founder and CEO at Giftoven Ireland, an online personalized gift shopping website that finds the perfect gift based on profiles. Outside of her day job, Furkan enjoys inspiring start-up companies and working on her dream project to inspire girls into STEM areas with the cooperation of strong and successful business women as a role model.
- Fiona Delaney is the Founder of Origin Chain, a startup harnessing the decentralized block-chain technology.
- Helen Zidon is a Product Strategy manager at 3D4 medical and Chief Operating Officer at Medics Abroad.
- Nam Kibacha is a Community Operations Analyst at Facebook
Bookings are closed for this event.