Date(s) - 11/03/2016
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
The session is scheduled for 1PM on Friday 11th March 2016
Venue is Mataheko JT School – off the Kaneshie first light to Mataheko road
We will have the session within the premises of a church near the school.
Number of Pupils
We are expecting Circa 200 pupils from upper Primary (between 7-10years)
Ages normally ranges from
Usually we have between 8 – 10 teachers also attending as well as some employees from Airtel Ghana and the Exploratory
– Projector and screens available if you have slides to share (let us know if you have slides to share)
– A normal session takes between 30 – 45 mins and we recommend you pause in between to ask questions. Your entire session there would not extend beyond 2 hours.
– As explained earlier, these sessions are meant to inspire ‘Belief’ in the participants and to encourage them to dream big and work hard at whatever they want to achieve in the future
– We also encourage our mentors to somehow connect what they do with Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) to drive up interest in STEM no matter what field of endeavour they want to venture into.
Bringing STEM to live
– Usually we would like to have a practical session to demonstrate the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Let’s discuss how Women in Tech Africa can bring this to life for the children
Come Along and volunteer
Bookings are closed for this event.